NCAA Seed and opponent prediction thread | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Seed and opponent prediction thread

The NCAA loves to make intriguing matchups in the first round when able.

I got Cuse as an 8 seed, playing a 9th seeded Washington.

would be fun but its a terrible matchup for us. prob the last team I'd want to face first round

We’d destroy Washington. I think we will be higher

Well, I don't think we'd destroy them, but I do believe we'd beat them. Ten or twelve points. But I've been wrong before. It would be nice to put a 30 pointer on someone.

you think the team would want to kick a little hop ass?

No one left knows him. Maybe Tyus and a few senior walk-ons?
noidea.gif

10 seed only because ACC will get 3 #1 seeds.

If we don’t get a 10 seed we’ll be a 9 vs UW in Gonzaga’s bracket out West.

that's actually a great point. how many 8-9 seeds is the ACC in line for? Louisville?

Well, Buddy's loyalty is SU and would be even if Hop was never there. Just a guess but I'd think that trail has gone cold. Just IMHO

just wondering if there may be a little internal motivation if we play the dubz. I like to beat guys I used to work with to deals when our paths now cross.

just wondering if there may be a little internal motivation if we play the dubz. I like to beat guys I used to work with to deals when our paths now cross.

That's not unfair. And you know Hop wants badly to win that matchup, for exactly the same reason.

I feel like we get shuffled out West a lot historically. Literally no research on that, strictly off a bad memory lol.

Give me that Gonzaga or SEC bracket all day. Excited to see how this one shake’s out, live tourney time.

Gonzaga’s big but I don’t necessarily think they’re physical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom