NCAA Selection Show Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Show Thread...

Yea to me clemson and NC st were more deserving than most of them bubble teams

Florida State in our bracket.

That's really the only thing that made me cringe a bit looking at our draw.

If you're playing the 8-9 game, I'd rather be the 8 and play the team you are perceived to be better than. Baylor doesn't scare me. They're a decidedly average team; not too big, not such great shooters.

If you have to pick a number 1, it's gotta be Gonzaga. It's better playing them than Michigan State. Sure they have size, but they have a glass jaw.

Maybe Marquette knocks off Florida State. Nevada is a pretty good team and could knock off Michgan. Buffalo might give Texas Tech a good game in the second round. This bracket could open up for us nicely, if we can shoot as well as we have recently.

How does Roy feel about being the 3rd overall #1 seed and potentially having to play a sweet 16 game against Kansas in Kansas City

Biggest miss by the Selection Committee was Michigan and Michigan St seeding. Not sure why they’d put Mich St as the 2 vs overall 1 seed Duke when they easily could have swapped them with Michigan.

But I’m not complaining because it works out to our advantage

They’ll lose to Nevada

I agree, they might. Nevada has size and shooting, and that team has won a lot of games back-to-back years now. They could pull an upset or two.

Hey maybe we'll get the 16 now that it's possible for them to win.

NCAA is absolutely aware of storylines.

No doubt.

OTOH:
Little Ricky v. Louisville in R64
Potential Buffalo/Hurley (not Danny :rolling:) & ASU IN R64
Potential Duke/UCF in R32 (father/son AD matchup)
Potential UNC/Roy vs Kansas in KC in R16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom