NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST

JB suspension played big role. They gave us another win and then examined us as a 20 win team. I believed all along.
I guess Palm was wrong. These things do matter.

Who knew.

(A lot of people here knew)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I knew that if I told myself we were out and then ignored things all week, that this might happen! Love it!!!

Premature, sure, but... I don't think Michigan st is that good. But under izzo, they will be smart enough to beat us. And they can kill us with Valentine at the ft line, scoring or dishing all over the court.

I'd have been tempted to turn it off once Mich/Tulsa showed up.

I stayed away from the boards once the show started and I was like shaking my head when I saw Tulsa come up. So came to see if others were as depressed as me.

But I had a little bit of hope when I saw ND and Pitt in the same bracket as UVa. Got me thinking maybe we are 10 seed in the last bracket.

Best part was Gottlieb's reaction.

LGO!!!!

Cheers,
Neil

I could not initially see the bottom four teams on the leaked bracket. I saw Mich/ Tulsa and thought we were out on the leaked bracket. LOL

Premature, sure, but... I don't think Michigan st is that good. But under izzo, they will be smart enough to beat us. And they can kill us with Valentine at the ft line, scoring or dishing all over the court.
Worry about them if we can beat Dayton. That will be a dogfight. Dont see us beating Mich St

Unreal my Sister told me 30 minutes ago that SU was in,I said no way,but SU will beat Dayton in a game that will be about SU minus 2 points !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom