NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST

Been laughing my head off :) Can't believe we made it, really. We can redeem ourselves with one win against Dayton, but in all honesty, this is gravy to me. So pumped.

Yes, I seriously want to get at least to the 20 win mark to help vindicate the committee! :)

<----not surprised at all, and put my money where my mouth was 3 days ago. Yeah, i want to brag. That never happens on here!

Congrat's my man! I was pulling for you all the way. Good thing our interests lined up. ;)

Who did you bet, by the way? Someone else on the board? Either way, that's awesome - enjoy every bit of that 50 bucks!

Congrat's my man! I was pulling for you all the way. Good thing our interests lined up. ;)

Who did you bet, by the way? Someone else on the board? Either way, that's awesome - enjoy every bit of that 50 bucks!

Thing is, Im not wealthy like the high roller alums on here, so that bet actually meant something to me. I posted an OPEN CHALLENGE to anyone who answered, and none of the jerks did. Only a nice poster, Rage4Cuse. I dont even want HIS money.

I agree with these guys that MSU deserves the #1 over Virginia, who looked futile in the 2nd half yesterday vs UNC(cuse looked better against UNC lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom