NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29

1553918758669.png

But wait we should be happy. SU will make more $$$ if Duke wins it all. I swear if I encounter that logic again I'm going to vomit on my keyboard.

I don't think I have disagreed on any of your posts in March. Fascinating.

I have a few reasons to root for HOU but Herro is a stone cold baller.

This is not a good Duke team. They literally have the Devil on their side with the luck they have.

2 great players, a scrub who is allowed to foul every play on defense, and ALL the calls and luck.

That said, that Michigan State gymnastics stuff was so revolting that I can’t even root for them next game.

Granted it had nothing to do with their basketball players, but...man, forget this whole tournament.

Ok, after thoroughly evaluating things for 10 seconds, I’m all aboard the Purdue bandwagon.

Oh, I don’t believe anything Cal is saying to me even in post game interviews. How do recruits fall for this goofballs BS?

2 great players, a scrub who is allowed to foul every play on defense, and ALL the calls and luck.

That said, that Michigan State gymnastics stuff was so revolting that I can’t even root for them next game.

Granted it had nothing to do with their basketball players, but...man, forget this whole tournament.
I can’t root for Duke under any circumstances. Someone on here already said they would be just as happy with Duke losing as us winning. That’s where my heart is these days.

I can’t root for Duke under any circumstances. Someone on here already said they would be just as happy with Duke losing as us winning. That’s where my heart is these days.

Izzo is a sweaty meathead ogre who likely covered up sexual assault, and I still can’t outright root against him. Because it’s Duke.

Ugh.

I’m rooting for Purdue or Gonzaga, I think.

I just don't care about them.
I try to consider ACC teams rivalries, but, gimme ten years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom