NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29

Duke and UK so close to elimination. I hate this game. I hate this tournament. I hate my life! Just kidding but I’m really annoyed. I thought unc, duke and Uk were going down for a second. That would have been amazing

Whatever. I’ll give you the 20 bucks you put in your crappy office pool. I want duke and Uk out of this tournament

I don’t even remember much of my bracket at this point and haven’t cared enough to check it since last weekend.

This is much more about outright hatred and disgust.

so the SEC gets a FF team and the B1G and ACC will battle it out for 2 more
Houston had the ball up two, and the guard with a total all hog move. Washington KNEW he was not going to give up the ball, cause he had just shot he an exact type floater just previous.. Should have dished and Houston wins.

But wait we should be happy. SU will make more $$$ if Duke wins it all. I swear if I encounter that logic again I'm going to vomit on my keyboard.

That’s not true. The $$$ thing ends at the regional final.

That’s not true. The $$$ thing ends at the regional final.

I don't care either way. There is no correlation between SU's athletic department revenue and the success of their basketball program. Btw tell that to some posters here, they seem concerned about our revenue flows.

Raftery is annoying, but Kevin Harlan is a flat out fool. He talks like he hasn't seen a game since junior high.

Harlan loses his mind over a made FT. He's a clown.

This tells me they will win it all, and I hate them more than anyone. Zion getting to do whatever he wants at the end of another game they survived.

This is all about the effect of the NBA on college ball. As long as you get a piece of the ball, you can clobber the shooter. As long as you get a hand on the ball, you can bear hug the guy who has possession. As long as you get the ball, you can jump on the back of another rebounder. Sometimes the NBA looks more like pro wrestling than basketball.

so the SEC gets a FF team and the B1G and ACC will battle it out for 2 more

Surely no one is not surprised by that? Programs that prosper today are P5's who get the best one-and-done's. And ESPN tells 'em all where to go. If ESPN slobbered all over SU like they do with Duke/UNC we'd get get better recruits, too.

Programs that prosper today are P5's who get the best one-and-done's.

Nova has two out of the past three titles and Gonzaga could very well be the best team left in this tournament.

Nova has two out of the past three titles and Gonzaga could very well be the best team left in this tournament.

The fallacy of composition: "What's true in general is not always true in the specific, and what's true in the specific is not always true in general."
noidea.gif

This tells me they will win it all, and I hate them more than anyone. Zion getting to do whatever he wants at the end of another game they survived.

That's how UConn won their final one - refs stopped calling traveling on Kemba Walker for 3 weeks because it made a great story for the press to talk about. Michael Jordan himself didn't get away with the extra step as often as Walker did that March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom