NCAA Sweet 16 Games for Saturday March 27 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for Saturday March 27

ark-oral is a big step down from baylor-nova...cant see either team hanging with with baylor.

So far this is the classic example of over planning by Musselman. You focus so much on one or two guys and make it too easy for the others.

The upside is that we may not have to worry so much about our bigs fouling out.
or it could be like WVU where they crush our big guys with fouls and call nothing on the hand checking criminals

Me watching these other teams: he just took and missed a 3 5 ft from the line what an idiot!

joe buddy or bras take the same shot : alright alright not a big deal he coulda made that

Biggest thing i noticed this year is alotta these teams are losing by just trying to chuck 3’s in the last minute (cough loyola) oral roberts has been the only team iv witnessed play it smart and just keep getting buckets extending the game. ( when they beat osu)

Musselman seems like a fun guy to play for but man his in-game coaching is brutal.

Coaching is killing Arkansas and saving Oral Roberts.

If we weren’t alive I would root for Oral Roberts but Baylor would smoke them by 20.

Thus I have to hope Arkansas can win this game to give Baylor a legit elite 8 opponent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom