NCAA Sweet 16 Games for Saturday March 27 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for Saturday March 27

Nova hasn’t played us in a while I’d like to play them over Baylor if we were to get that far
Nova has been the better team in the first half.

Wright always has his teams ready for the zone...such a good coach...but Baylor is def the type of team that gives SU trouble. ( A long way to go to play either team but i guess i would take Nova too)

Will be interesting to see if Baylor can make adjustments and turn it up a notch in the second half...if they don't they are done.

19-5 when it looked like Nova was on the verge of getting run out. JJax still claims Baylor is picking up "momentum" w a minute left in half.

That Meyer mullet was a house of fire vs Oklahoma; today he's playing like he looks.

There are certain Fraud conferences year after year .. big 12 and sec basketball are two

You can’t call pac 12 fraudulent because nobody ever thinks they’re going to do anything

This crew is really letting them play. These are the refs we're going to have, right?

This collapse is on Wright he should have called TO when the kid was on the floor with the ball.

Baylor is going to get theirs offensively if the refs let them foul all the time they are tough to beat. I really hope they somehow find a way to lose this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom