NCAA Sweet 16 Games for Saturday March 27 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for Saturday March 27

The upside is that we may not have to worry so much about our bigs fouling out.
That’s the only plus... lol

but it really favors Houston’s style of play

Really favors the aggressive team - which bodes well for Houston - not a fan of the half wrestling/half bball style of game personally...
It’s like Howland/Dixon-era Pitt

maybe we can see another Matt Howard suplex tonight

This collapse is on Wright he should have called TO when the kid was on the floor with the ball.

Baylor is going to get theirs offensively if the refs let them foul all the time they are tough to beat. I really hope they somehow find a way to lose this.
yeah this drought seems like it was avoidable...nova got punched in the mouth and folded...which didnt seem like it would happen after the first half...

game isn't over...nova just needs to get back to what they were doing earlier.

I'm sorry, but "Off Night" is not a cool nickname. They keep trying to convince me it is every Baylor game. It is not.

It would be like your nickname being, "Great Dribbler," or "Awesome Dunk." Nobody wants to call you that!

Baylor is really good. Nova couldn't even get it across half court without turning it over when they went on their run.

Wright made some big time blunders though.

Baylor just ran the coolest/most unique inbounds play I’ve ever seen.

The team with the best three guard combo in the country has their 4th guard come off the bench to provide the spark for the win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom