NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25

Does he have any connection at all to Providence (Family member?)

Man bad miss by St. Peter's Rupert in the chippy.

To get that late basket in the first, followed by an easy basket to start would have been huge... as a type this they still do get the lead down to 2, and then o-foul on Purdue,

The foul they just called is a perfect example, an anticipatory whistle on an entry pass. Complete BS.

College officiating is an absolute disaster. NBA refs have evolved to allow defenders verticality. What happened to Chet Holmgren last night is a perfect sample of what’s wrong with the way games are called.

I have literally no idea what's a foul anymore. I used to feel that way with the charge call, but now inside, they've espoused the principal of verticality, but seldom call it that way in a game, especially in favor of the underdog. Hand checks are allowed if you're playing man defense, but not zone.

The amount of calls that go to favorites in almost every game sucks the fun out of it. So many games are decided by the zebras.

I’m sure the ACC commissioner is going game to game to mens and women’s games.

Seems like a waste of money for the BIG to send their commissioner from site to site.

At least the BIG may not have any more needless expenses after tonight.
He played at Penn so maybe he lives in the area.

Anybody on St Peters if they hit the portal SU would want?

Weak 5th foul on St Peters, there

What a disappointing game for top 10 lotto prospect Jaden Ivey of Purdue.
He has been largely invisible.
Maybe Purdue going to their bigs too much and forgetting who their best player is?
Anyway, go SP!

Providence making a hard push and now only down 2!
Let's go Providence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom