NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25

If St Peters wins the National Championship Holloway has to stick around another year or two and can then come to us to replace JB right?
He’s going to Seton Hall in a few weeks, no matter what.

I have literally no idea what's a foul anymore. I used to feel that way with the charge call, but now inside, they've espoused the principal of verticality, but seldom call it that way in a game, especially in favor of the underdog. Hand checks are allowed if you're playing man defense, but not zone.

The amount of calls that go to favorites in almost every game sucks the fun out of it. So many games are decided by the zebras.

Well HOW ABOUT THAT! Very happy to be wrong. And that was certainly an entertaining game. I think I might even watch Carolina vs. UCLA now.

Ivey too little too late
-still a lottery pick?

Yes - may hurt a few spots at most, but at the end it was one game.
Players get scouted more heavily during conference season and he delivered then.
Hard to plan / scout players in the tournament.

If St Peters wins the National Championship Holloway has to stick around another year or two and can then come to us to replace JB right?

If Shaheen Holloway wins the national title, he will have his pick of elite schools and it will be very tough for us to win such a battle.

Cmon that’s a travel….

He traveled twice on that play, got away with it, scored and was given the foul shot. At that point, I felt like what I said about the calls in the 1st half was going to come true.

I have to admit, St. Peters did get lucky with that save the out of bounds call, but the rule shouldn't call that possession anyway, unless you have actual possession on the court, not jumping through the air. That's not "possession". Still, great upset. Loved it!

Saint Peters may have the best trio of guards in the tourney, if not the nation. Always under control, rarely turn it over, all excellent free-throw shooters, two can penetrate and know how to play in the paint. Very impressed with all three the whole tourney.

Initially I was cheering for Purdue because I had got them early in the year to win the title for about $550.

But I did hedge a modest $20 bet on St.Peters at +650 before the game. Watching Purdue there is zero chance they win the title, and I will never get a hedge that pays as good as this one due to the elevated odds. So I began cheering for St. Peters with about 10 minutes left for reasons of liking the team, wanting drama, hating the BIG and now for money as well.

They are not a good team (Purdue)
I forgot to do something similar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom