NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25

Purdue has an elite offense. I’ve watched them play a bunch this season. They look terrible tonight compared to how they can play. St Peter’s has a good defense but they’re not that good. Purdue is shockingly ill prepared tonight and look mentally out of it.

Initially I was cheering for Purdue because I had got them early in the year to win the title for about $550.

But I did hedge a modest $20 bet on St.Peters at +650 before the game. Watching Purdue there is zero chance they win the title, and I will never get a hedge that pays as good as this one due to the elevated odds. So I began cheering for St. Peters with about 10 minutes left for reasons of liking the team, wanting drama, hating the BIG and now for money as well.

They are not a good team (Purdue)

Purdue has an elite offense. I’ve watched them play a bunch this season. They look terrible tonight compared to how they can play. St Peter’s has a good defense but they’re not that good. Purdue is shockingly ill prepared tonight and look mentally out of it.
Big guy is doing like 15 post moves and then just throwing up absolute crap. I don’t understand what I’m watching.

Why did Purdue take so much to foul?

Now if the guy hits both they will just foul off the inbounds and not let them take a 3.

Oh well dont feel bad.

dance dancing GIF by BBC

Up next to go down ,,,, Kansas!

Damn, I just flipped over and the game is now up 6 Kansas. Sad face.

I think UCLA is the far better team but if UNC somehow wins tonight's game St Peters is going to beat them and make the Final Four!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom