NCAA Tournament Sites for 2016, 2017, 2018 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Tournament Sites for 2016, 2017, 2018

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
B2qK_6CCAAEc93A.jpg

B2qM35bCcAAxRG9.jpg

B2qOaiYCMAAjDTt.jpg

Good. Now, fix it so the venues don't all use identical courts and the world's ills will be righted.

That, and going back to a 15-minute halftime.

Looks like none of the Regional Games will be in Domes.

Which I like. Most of the domes they play these games in are way too cavernous. The Carrier Dome is different, because it is a bit more intimate than other domes, and actually has a decent setup for basketball.

1st and second round games - in consecutive years - Raleigh, Greensboro & Charlotte. Knock me over with a feather.

Any chance SU can make the Final Four in '16 or '18, because I will be there if they can.

People keep talking about 2016 being our year, well, it can't break any better. For once there are 2 pods that would work well for us first weekend (Providence and Brooklyn) and two regionals that would also be good (Chicago and Philadelphia)

What's with the southwest bias for the final four?

Too dirty...that said it is my #2 choice

Haven't been there since Katrina but we had a blast in 2003...stayed at a boutique hotel attached to the Ritz, ate at some awesome restaurants...Superdome within walking distance...

I said at the time that every major sport should hold its championship there...

And I thought basketball was an indoor sport??
The NCAA hierarchy, much like the high rollers who appear at the Super Bowl, don't like to expose themselves to the elements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom