NCAA tournament thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA tournament thread

denver's trevor baptiste 23-27 against the falcons. and he scored twice off them. wow.

denver's trevor baptiste 23-27 against the falcons. and he scored twice off them. wow.
Baptiste is a beast. The Tewaaraton is a two horse race between him and Fields. Rambo, Reeves and Spencer are nice players but they are all a distant second. In fact, I would have probably put Molloy and Mariano with Reeves as finalists.

i'm hoping for 65 % from ben . don't really think baptiste has a shot at the trophy.

Oh. You mean the 15 seed we should be playing tonight? That 15 seed?

:rolleyes: :bang: Oh Lord
Watching Air Force play Denver and soon Marquette play Notre Dame with Loyola playing #3 OSU and Yale here makes no sense except for travel. It's just terrible the committee, or NCAA, would disregard a year's worth of work to save a few travel dollars. It's not fair to the teams and especially the seniors who will never get another chance to play for a national championship. I know you have to play who they put in front of you, but let's be as fair as possible. No way the #4 and #5 seeds had tougher opponents as the #2 and #3 seeds. I'm sure people at Maryland are concerned about their second round game.

Let's go Cuse.

say what you want about competition. that was an impressive display. ben did what against the bingers ?

Go Warriors, or whoever the hell you are now.

My first round upset special. Except, of course, for the massive upset of the #6 seed yesterday (Sarcasm alert).

The wait for our game tonight is beyond nerve-wracking. Running 8 million scenarios through my mind. Really hope this team comes out ready to play the last few weeks don't leave me with a lot of comfort.

ND two late goals to go in to half up 7-4, brutal Marquette turnover led to the last goal.

Bryant is fighting to hang on. Down 5-2, 10 minutes to go in the second quarter.

Update: quick goal following the timeout, 5-4, Bryant wins the subsequent face off.

Update 2: 6-4 approaching halftime.

Last edited:
13-10 Maryland victory.
No upsets in the top half of the bracket.

Ive lost track of how many opportunities Loyola has wasted on offense. Holding Ohio State to 6 goals is very impressive but man 4 goals scored is just brutal. Sherlock and Romar Dennis totally MIA.

Computer (Massey Ratings) odds for next weeks games:

upload_2017-5-15_21-39-25.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom