NCAA tournament thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA tournament thread

05f136ce1b7be98b1939474c77f4c4da.jpg

They'll probably end up with Russ Oakes in 2019.
I'd imagine. They may also add Sundown from OCC for next year & have 2 highly rated Native Americans, "Other" Owen Hill & Teioshontathe McComber. We're going to continue to have our hands full each February in The Dome.

This is a great point. Albany could be primed for a major run the next couple years. Outside of Fields, these are a bunch of low-level recruits on offense. They're bringing in Nanticoke next year & I'd expect a few transfers. With the tuition, as you mentioned, Marr's free-flowing style, & knowing that Irelan is going to give you tons of possessions, I'd expect high-end offensive players to start flocking. I'd be shocked if Marr didn't offer Ierlan a full ride...he knew what this could become.

Albanys year is next year. Senior Fields Nanticoke (assuming academics) and then entire starting attack and close D. After next year they lose a ton including Fields Colarusso, Reh, 2 starting close defenders and more

I'd imagine. They may also add Sundown from OCC for next year & have 2 highly rated Native Americans, "Other" Owen Hill & Teioshontathe McComber. We're going to continue to have our hands full each February in The Dome.

Id be shocked if all 3 made it there but ur right soke really good talent on the horizon for them. The 2018 class for SU is just as good though with Magnan, Cook, Berkman Owen Hill etc

Just to give some idea of the level of recruit Marr is doing this with, here's a look at UA's scoring leaders & supporting cast for Fields:

Bennett Drake...

Also considered Binghamton and Jacksonville among others.

Recruiting Roundup: 2013s to Syracuse, Boston U., Albany, Towson; 2014s to UNC, UMBC

Kyle McClancey...

making him the last member of the Great Danes' recruiting class that year. Until then, he considered going to RPI to play Division III lacrosse and study engineering.

McClancy making statement for UAlbany men's lacrosse

Justin & Troy Reh...

What other schools were you considering and what schools did you visit?
Justin and Troy:
Dartmouth, Lafayette, Sacred Heart, Umass, Army and Adelphi.

Adam Osika is from the Lax hotbed of Mason, Ohio. Jakob Patterson is from Arizona. Sean Eccles, like his older bro Derrick, was under recruited out of Corcoran HS. Younger bro Matt comes next year.

It's looking like Albany blew their wad in in the fist half.

UNC is trying to have the 3rd quarter that we had against them in the ACC tourney.

Only place will be Hopkins. Isn't that what a lot of alums want.
Tough to replace your best friend and teammate after he has been canned by your alma mater. I am sure that a lot of Hop alums would love Marr as their coach, just not sure he would take the job after they can Petro.

Just to give some idea of the level of recruit Marr is doing this with, here's a look at UA's scoring leaders & supporting cast for Fields:

Bennett Drake...

Also considered Binghamton and Jacksonville among others.

Recruiting Roundup: 2013s to Syracuse, Boston U., Albany, Towson; 2014s to UNC, UMBC

Kyle McClancey...

making him the last member of the Great Danes' recruiting class that year. Until then, he considered going to RPI to play Division III lacrosse and study engineering.

McClancy making statement for UAlbany men's lacrosse

Justin & Troy Reh...

What other schools were you considering and what schools did you visit?
Justin and Troy:
Dartmouth, Lafayette, Sacred Heart, Umass, Army and Adelphi.

Adam Osika is from the Lax hotbed of Mason, Ohio. Jakob Patterson is from Arizona. Sean Eccles, like his older bro Derrick, was under recruited out of Corcoran HS. Younger bro Matt comes next year.

Its showing right now, unc has these guys throwing the ball out of bounds like their getting paid to do it

This is albanys conference coming back to haunt them. This aint stony brook or vermont, UNC can come back from down 10.

Lack of a secondary elite scorer will cost albany this year. Next year witj Nanticoke watch out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom