NCAA Week 0 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Week 0

Bielema seems like a home run hire for the Illini. Would be like us getting Marrone back.
No way I would want him back with how dirty he did us , lying all the way out the door , no integrity at all.

Took the over in Fresno State/Uconn at 62.5, you’d think FS would be able to hit 40-45, hopefully uconn can get some garbage time points to pull me over the finish
Uconn needs to be relegated to D2.

Fresno who was picked to finish like 4th in their division of the mtn west.
I guess 4th in their division is better than 8th amongst all FBS independents. Yes there are only 8 FBS independents

I kinda love that the opening points in B1G play came from a safety off a botched punt return.

I guess 4th in their division is better than 8th amongst all FBS independents. Yes there are only 8 FBS independents
It is hard to feel bad for a fan base that so revels in misfortune to all their former rivals, but they had 107 yards of offense today.

Their fans waited 637 days to play and they responded with perhaps the worst game played in the history of sport, against a bad team going nowhere.

Ouch.

glad I jumped in on Neb down 14 at +12,, worked out well. didnt trust them as the fav for sure.

It turns out Sitkowski is a pretty good QB...now that he is no longer at Rutgers...
He had 1 nice pass. This is what he has been doing since HS. 1 decent game then next week he will go 9-22 for 97 yards and 3 picks but he's the prototype for a CFB QB.

It is hard to feel bad for a fan base that so revels in misfortune to all their former rivals, but they had 107 yards of offense today.

Their fans waited 637 days to play and they responded with perhaps the worst game played in the history of sport, against a bad team going nowhere.

Ouch.

I thought they passed us by?

They are pretty happy with Ole Randy over at The Boneyard.
Not a good effort by UConn in defending that national championship that the NYT awarded them last year. They're probably gonna be taken off the board in some of their games this year as money will come streaming in on their opponents.

Not a good effort by UConn in defending that national championship that the NYT awarded them last year. They're probably gonna be taken off the board in some of their games this year as money will come streaming in on their opponents.
Putting five bucks on UConn moving forward might make you a wealthy man

Ouch.

Reminds me of Grobs first game where we managed 103 total yards. How is that even possible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom