NCState all in on Beejay Anya | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCState all in on Beejay Anya

i'm hoping he goes to IU... then vonleh is MINNNEEEE!!!

In fairness he is not overrated or a bad player he just lacks work ethic which sucks because the kid has a chance to be a stud. If anyone can get him to push himself he would be a top 5 draft pick.

i'm hoping he goes to IU... then vonleh is MINNNEEEE!!!

This could get really interesting. If he verbals to IU, it would put them at three over the scholarship limit for next season, two still when you assume Zeller is gone in April.

This could get really interesting. If he verbals to IU, it would put them at three over the scholarship limit for next season, two still when you assume Zeller is gone in April.
Creans a scumbag, he will boot who he needs to.

Creans a scumbag, he will boot who he needs to.

I agree him and pitino both are known to cut kids loose If they feel they have a better option available. I don't understand how that just goes unnoticed or nobody calls them out on it. Instead writers say how Crean is a great guy. I mean if it really is "about the kids" how is taking away kids scholarships to make room for someone more talented so acceptable?

i really hope Anya heads to Indiana and im hoping its soon...can only mean great things for Vonleh and his visit this coming weekend. idk how the hell Crean is able to over recruit and other recruits are ok with it. then makes excuses why they cant come...really tommy? if im Vonlehs mother (who seems to be the boss in his recruiting process), im not impressed with Creans salespitch and screwing over of other kids. who knows, this recruiting stuff is dirty dirty.

i really hope Anya heads to Indiana and im hoping its soon...can only mean great things for Vonleh and his visit this coming weekend. idk how the hell Crean is able to over recruit and other recruits are ok with it. then makes excuses why they cant come...really tommy? if im Vonlehs mother (who seems to be the boss in his recruiting process), im not impressed with Creans salespitch and screwing over of other kids. who knows, this recruiting stuff is dirty dirty.
You would think that even if the kids aren't picking up on it, their coaches and handlers would be aware of this practice and steer clear after a while.

You would think that even if the kids aren't picking up on it, their coaches and handlers would be aware of this practice and steer clear after a while.
I am confident this will eventually hurt their relationships with aau and high school programs.

I am confident this will eventually hurt their relationships with aau and high school programs.

you would think so, then someone like Boo Williams goes and lets his nephew of all people commit to a program thats over recruited already. so somethings up, obviously $. Crean wants it all... pig.

you would think so, then someone like Boo Williams goes and lets his nephew of all people commit to a program thats over recruited already. so somethings up, obviously $. Crean wants it all... pig.
Boo Williams is a shady program last I remembered

it is, and many aau programs are, and now that were getting into the last remaining top talent...the scums are coming out in full force.

I believe his handler is his mom... Which seems appropriate.
Jermaine Lawrence's mom says hello. Hopefully her intentions are good and doesn't turn things into a bidding war like Team Lawrence.

Jermaine Lawrence's mom says hello. Hopefully her intentions are good and doesn't turn things into a bidding war like Team Lawrence.
I knew something was up with that kid the moment they pulled him from cardoza. The school he went to isnt even in a competitive league.

In fairness he is not overrated or a bad player he just lacks work ethic which sucks because the kid has a chance to be a stud. If anyone can get him to push himself he would be a top 5 draft pick.
and he's shorter than Jerami Grant. I didn't want him since day 1.

and he's shorter than Jerami Grant. I didn't want him since day 1.
Feeling kind of the same way. If both DCII and Rak are gone after this year, that means we had one hell of a year and we will have to have Baye start, and then hopefully get Dakari Johnson for 2014.

Feeling kind of the same way. If both DCII and Rak are gone after this year, that means we had one hell of a year and we will have to have Baye start, and then hopefully get Dakari Johnson for 2014.
We got the guy we wanted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom