NCState all in on Beejay Anya | Syracusefan.com

NCState all in on Beejay Anya

arbitragegls

All Conference
...according to my source...they want this kid badly...expecting him at their madness!

What do we know?

As of right now he doesn't plan to visit any school for midnight madness. SU is involved but NC St as you mentioned, OSU, Pitt, and Indiana have more steam in this battle than the Orange. Like Chinonso, I feel Anya and mainly the Center position is more of an luxury than need for 2013.

Not that interested in him but, with or without him, NC St. is a gonna be a force in the next few years.

Not that interested in him but, with or without him, NC St. is a gonna be a force in the next few years.
Also not on the Anya train. One dimensional player. He gives size/length, little else.

Also not on the Anya train. One dimensional player. He gives size/length, little else.
so did Etan and Forth. Can't teach what he has.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Why is this? Gottfried?
He has recruited very well since being at State. What I like is that he's not necessarily getting top talent that'll be one n dones, but the top guys who will be around for at least 2-3 yrs. Which will give them a chance to possibly make a few final four runs soon.

He has recruited very well since being at State. What I like is that he's not necessarily getting top talent that'll be one n dones, but the top guys who will be around for at least 2-3 yrs. Which will give them a chance to possibly make a few final four runs soon.

Sort of like the Jim Boeheim stategy.

So is he that good a recruiter? I don't remember that about him from Alabama (I looked it up and he actually only had one season with single-digit losses -- the year they beat us in the NCAAs). Or do they now have some sort of under armour type connection or a new facility? Just seems strange that NC State morphed into a power overnight by hiring a guy that had some success previously but wasn't exactly a Coach Cal or a big name like an Izzo, etc. In fact, Lavin's success at SJU has surprised a bit for the same reasons.

So is he that good a recruiter? I don't remember that about him from Alabama (I looked it up and he actually only had one season with single-digit losses -- the year they beat us in the NCAAs). Or do they now have some sort of under armour type connection or a new facility? Just seems strange that NC State morphed into a power overnight by hiring a guy that had some success previously but wasn't exactly a Coach Cal or a big name like an Izzo, etc. In fact, Lavin's success at SJU has surprised a bit for the same reasons.
Lavin's pros:
Mrs. Lavin
Former tv guy
BE
NYC

Gottfried
ACC
?

Lavin's pros:
Mrs. Lavin
Former tv guy
BE
NYC

Gottfried
ACC
?

Well, I guess he's a former TV guy for a year too, right? But still, I can't quite figure it out.

Well, I guess he's a former TV guy for a year too, right? But still, I can't quite figure it out.
He.recruited well down there. Just didnt do anything with the talent.

Yea, shes pretty hot.
steve-laving-cute-wife.jpg

Yup...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors