ND Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

ND Game Thread...

I feel kind of like her looking at you ****ers. lol ssbriefcase mentioned the team rebounding like kids, but you guys are mostly whining like kids. Possibly the worst thread of the season. Id say ever, but there is a lot of crap on here. lol Seriously, kid-level posting.

LGO!!!
I mean... What are we supposed to be saying?

Good effort! ...nope, not much effort being shown.

Team showing heart! ...nope, no heart either.

At least they're playing smart! ...nope, not that.

Showing potential! ...hahahahahahaha

Coach will turn it around! ...omg.

Coleman is playing well. Put him back in the starting lineup ASAP

Based on numbers he's always "done well", and while Thompson isn't very good I really don't think DC is any sort of answer.

I mean... What are we supposed to be saying?

Good effort! ...nope, not much effort being shown.

Team showing heart! ...nope, no heart either.

At least they're playing smart! ...nope, not that.

Showing potential! ...hahahahahahaha

Coach will turn it around! ...omg.

Im not going to do your work and offer suggestions, but MOST of this is crap. Some makes good points, but A LOT of whiningand a BAD job doing it. There is quality whining and there is crap. This is the latter!

Im not going to do your work and offer suggestions, but MOST of this is crap. Some makes good points, but A LOT of whiningand a BAD job doing it. There is quality whining and there is crap. This is the latter!

I don't think I've ever seen a non-whiny game thread...it's people b*tching in real time. Chat room usually has more developed conversations. Not sure what to expect here other than this. lol

It hurts to watch Matt Farrell out there

Ahh the days of great Pg play!

Our inbounding may be the worst in the history of basketball on any level.

I'm still not sure exactly what happened there. Did the ball fall out of Frank's hands?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom