Need one ticket for PSU please | Syracusefan.com

Need one ticket for PSU please

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Long story short:

I was not planning on going to MetLife due to family considerations, but now my plans have changed and I can go.

I am looking to buy one ticket from an SU fan. Preferably in the club section or wherever Syracusefan.com people are sitting. As long as I am with fans from this board, I don't care what section it is.

Also, for the people driving to the stadium from the La Quinta or whichever hotel you are crashing at, if you give me a ride to and from the stadium, I will pay the parking lot fee.

EDIT: If you are driving from Brooklyn or Manhattan, I can meet you there and will pay the MetLife parking fee for a ride to and from the stadium.

Please let me know. And, to be clear, I only need one ticket.

Thanks!

The livingsocial offer in the pinned thread was working as of yesterday. Get seats in 346 and then move over to 340. I'm sure there will be some cuse die hards there to start and looking to do the same.

Long story short:

I was not planning on going to MetLife due to family considerations, but now my plans have changed and I can go.

I am looking to buy one ticket from an SU fan. Preferably in the club section or wherever Syracusefan.com people are sitting. As long as I am with fans from this board, I don't care what section it is.

Also, for the people driving to the stadium from the La Quinta or whichever hotel you are crashing at, if you give me a ride to and from the stadium, I will pay the parking lot fee.

EDIT: If you are driving from Brooklyn or Manhattan, I can meet you there and will pay the MetLife parking fee for a ride to and from the stadium.

Please let me know. And, to be clear, I only need one ticket.

Thanks!

Waiting on my daughter's tournament schedule for the weekend. Was supposed to be up this weekend. If she and my wife cannot go due to soccer, I can give you one of the two.

Will post as soon as I know her schedule.

We are in the club section in 2nd row.

I claimed cuseguy's extra ticket, but thanks.