Need to win tomorrow - huge game | Syracusefan.com

Need to win tomorrow - huge game

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Tomorrow in my mind is just a huge huge game that needs to be a win. We got so much positive press this week that we need to keep the momentum and win this game. A loss tomorrow is taking two giant steps back - just can't do it.

Most important game of the season tomorrow. And I don't care about style points - win ugly that's fine - just win.

100%

Get bowl eligible.
climb polls ... perhaps cusp of top 25.
Keep positive pub.
keep momentum.
eliminate ville from bowl?
revenge for past two years.
seal the deal with recruiting.

Get it done team

Tomorrow in my mind is just a huge huge game that needs to be a win. We got so much positive press this week that we need to keep the momentum and win this game. A loss tomorrow is taking two giant steps back - just can't do it.

Most important game of the season tomorrow. And I don't care about style points - win ugly that's fine - just win.

No - last week was two steps forward, a loss this week would be one step back.

No - last week was two steps forward, a lose this week would be one step back.

Tend to agree. Would love to win tomorrow to get to the magic number for bowl eligibility, but a loss isn't a devastating setback.

That said--this [on paper] is one of the easiest games left, and I would love to get this win to keep the momentum rolling!

LGO!!!

No - last week was two steps forward, a lose this week would be one step back.

Lose tomorrow and last week becomes viewed as a fluke.

everything orangeauburn says is true but I'm also starting to think we can win the conference. We got by the biggest hurdle. Like I said though, we lose tomorrow and last week is a fluke, anything positive from it is gone.

If we win convincingly, day by at least 14 points, we are in the top 25 next week. Especially if WVU can beat Rutgers

just win.. without big plays UL cant score more than 20.. so make them earn pts

Win convincingly and I agree, I think were in the Top 25. We become bowl eligible, we create more buzz, we continute to have people like Kirk Herbstreit talking about us and we become the favorites to win the conference (If WVU takes care of Rutgers).

Lose and we're back to a middling bowl team who is getting better but the buzz wears off significantly...for now.

HUGE GAME!! Not to mention, can we please beat friggin Louisville!? Im sick of losing to them in football and basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom