Neil Young | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Neil Young

I saw him in Bristow VA this past Saturday. Great show, very similar setlist to the Camden show, although I am bummed we didn't get Down by the River.

Can’t believe a two page thread on Neil.

Cinnamon girl, when you dance, and like a hurricane are on most of my playlists

Wore out the grooves on After the Gold Rush and Rust Never Sleeps in college and after.

Wore out the grooves on After the Gold Rush and Rust Never Sleeps in college and after.
His body of work is so prolific that a 20-page thread would not surprise me.

His body of work is so prolific that a 20-page thread would not surprise me.
Yeah I subscribe to his archives and for me it's totally worth it. Lots of live stuff, every album, etc. Still favor vinyl though!

Live Rust came out when I was in college. Still play it over 40 years later.

As long as we're throwing out favorite shows, I saw Neil at Carnegie Hall in 2014 and that was probably the best of all time. I couldn't even guess how many times I've seen him... at least 30 but probably more.

I can't remember which of the 4 shows in that run I saw but it was like cliftonparksufan said... He was on a stool surrounded by God knows how many guitars and pianos and banjos. I made my wife go even though she was the only wife that went and it was one of her favorite concerts of all time also.
I was at that show too!

Truly amazing seeing him in a venue like a Carnegie Hall. The only comparison was a show I saw in United Palace Theater, which I think was around 2005

After the Gold Rush, Harvest, and Harvest Moon were my doorway in when I was young. It took me awhile to appreciate his loud stuff. Now, I cannot get enough of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom