Nerlens will announce on April 11... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens will announce on April 11...

east v west is 9 on the U

NN would be ideal player when you are in the press to guard our hoop.
It may depend on location. My TV has it listed at a 10:30 start

Anyone have a estimated box score? I would like to know some stats from DC, JG, and NN?

He is announcing on the april 11th, what does that mean is that good or bad for us because all the Kentucky guys go pro(Davis, MKG, Jones, Teague, maybe D.lamb) and obviously Darius Miller is a senior so he is gone. That is alot of talent leaving even though we lose alot with Kris, Scoop, Dion, and likely Fab. We still have a nice core of players left. While kentucky will be a whole different team and by the way. Before ppl go crazy about UK recruiting class of thier most recent classes this one is by far the weakest one

He must know where he is going. I still believe he will end up with us. I just do not understand why nonthing has leaked out about postive chatter in our favor like the Thamel tweet for (Gtown) which i have no idea why he would even consider them other than a favor for his mother, and what most ppl have said the bs Rothstein story for UK. And the wildcard is Shabazz cause he could end up at UCLA or Duke and if he goes to one of those schools then Nerlens most likely comes hear however Shabazz is also anouncing on the 11th so that makes me nervous because will they announce together that there going to UK or at different times

Does Coach Boeheim know already, does maybe Hop or Red know. Does our personal recruiter MCW know. Just want april 11th to get hear as soon as possible cause im am all over the place.

He is announcing on the april 11th, what does that mean is that good or bad for us because all the Kentucky guys go pro(Davis, MKG, Jones, Teague, maybe D.lamb) and obviously Darius Miller is a senior so he is gone. That is alot of talent leaving even though we lose alot with Kris, Scoop, Dion, and likely Fab. We still have a nice core of players left. While kentucky will be a whole different team and by the way. Before ppl go crazy about UK recruiting class of thier most recent classes this one is by far the weakest one

He must know where he is going. I still believe he will end up with us. I just do not understand why nonthing has leaked out about postive chatter in our favor like the Thamel tweet for (Gtown) which i have no idea why he would even consider them other than a favor for his mother, and what most ppl have said the bs Rothstein story for UK. And the wildcard is Shabazz cause he could end up at UCLA or Duke and if he goes to one of those schools then Nerlens most likely comes hear however Shabazz is also anouncing on the 11th so that makes me nervous because will they announce together that there going to UK or at different times

Does Coach Boeheim know already, does maybe Hop or Red know. Does our personal recruiter MCW know. Just want april 11th to get hear as soon as possible cause im am all over the place.
Here: your present location
Hear: what you do with your ears

Please learn this.

Please learn this.
Glad I'm not the only one who hates when people butcher the English language. I'm convinced most of my friends hate and avoid me because I constantly correct them on Facebook.

Glad I'm not the only one who hates when people butcher the English language. I'm convinced most of my friends hate and avoid me because I constantly correct them on Facebook.

How bout answering some of my questions. Is my thinking or logic going in the right place

You can't take much from All-Star games. Noel looked more comfortable underneath but that can be expected. They mentioned hes concentrated on range and outside game. Cuse would be the school most likely where he would need that skill. Coleman is a pure 5 which is great with or without Noel. He didn't seem to play hard. But this was an All-Star game where they were in command. He dominated early then faded when it wasn't much of a game.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

It may depend on location. My TV has it listed at a 10:30 start
at 8:30 there is some dickie v thing and it is listed from 8:30-10:30. But what it really is is the first half hour is the dickie v duke thing, then from 9-10:30 is the east west game. Followed by the North South game at 10:30. Dont miss it.

The voice of reason has spoken!

I can't help but think that someone who constantly corrects grammar and spelling on message boards also drives a Prius.

This is what I hear in my head when I read your posts...

are you one of those guys?
I try to only correct the grammar and spelling of people who claim to want to be journalists, actually.

Of course, on the flip side, one of the greatest reporters ever couldn't spell at all. Of course, I don't think Bjorn is quite up to the Lois Lane standard.

I try to only correct the grammar and spelling of people who claim to want to be journalists, actually.

Of course, on the flip side, one of the greatest reporters ever couldn't spell at all. Of course, I don't think Bjorn is quite up to the Lois Lane standard.
no i meant like, in love with your mustang and stuff, taking the restricter plate off.

I drive a Mustang, thank you very much.

You are more interested in correcting grammer on a message board, Really

Instead of talking about perhaps the most important recruit to potentially come to Syracuse maybe since Pearl Washington. Because i was bashed for saying Carmelo but apparently Carmelo was not Carmelo yet

Getting Nerlens Noel could mean getting to the Final Four next year in Atlanta and winning a Championship

no i meant like, in love with your mustang and stuff, taking the restricter plate off.
Oh hell no. I'm not sure I even know what a restrictor plate is. I'm car ignorant.

You are more interested in correcting grammer on a message board, Really

Instead of talking about perhaps the most important recruit to potentially come to Syracuse maybe since Pearl Washington. Because i was bashed for saying Carmelo but apparently Carmelo was not Carmelo yet

Getting Nerlens Noel could mean getting to the Final Four next year in Atlanta and winning a Championship
You claim to want to be a journalist, but you have zero grasp of the English language. I'm trying to either help you out or spare the world from having to read your work.

Please learn this.

Maybe he can also supply us with the definition of the word 'alot."

I cant read his posts; the run-on sentences make them unreadable. I guess I know what its like to be a 3rd grade writing teacher and grade papers.

You claim to want to be a journalist, but you have zero grasp of the English language. I'm trying to either help you out or spare the world from having to read your work.

Okay thank you for that, However thats in the future

I want a National Championship for Syracuse more right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom