Nerlens will announce on April 11... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens will announce on April 11...

Okay thank you for that, However thats in the future

I want a National Championship for Syracuse more right now
Nerlens is going to be great for someone, but landing him does not guarantee a national title. We will be just fine even without him. Would it be nice to land him? Of course. But we are swimming with talent with or without him.

You are more interested in correcting grammer on a message board, Really

Instead of talking about perhaps the most important recruit to potentially come to Syracuse maybe since Pearl Washington. Because i was bashed for saying Carmelo but apparently Carmelo was not Carmelo yet

Getting Nerlens Noel could mean getting to the Final Four next year in Atlanta and winning a Championship

He isnt the most important since Pearl. He may be the most important in your short span of watching this team.

You really need to stop referencing these short time frames. Many of us have been through 30 years of this program (and more) and one recruit in todays game isnt as important as it was getting Billy Owens or John Wallace.

He isnt the most important since Pearl. He may be the most important in your short span of watching this team.

You really need to stop referencing these short time frames. Many of us have been through 30 years of this program (and more) and one recruit in todays game isnt as important as it was getting Billy Owens or John Wallace.
Agree about J-Dub. He might be the most important recruit of the last 25 years simply because he took a chance on us when we were in trouble with the NCAA, and played a huge role in keeping us relevant when we could have easily slipped to Seton Hall or Providence's level.

at 8:30 there is some dickie v thing and it is listed from 8:30-10:30. But what it really is is the first half hour is the dickie v duke thing, then from 9-10:30 is the east west game. Followed by the North South game at 10:30. Dont miss it.

You sure about that? That's not what the ESPNU guide online says. The Life of Dickie V is 2 hours. The E-W and N-S games are both at 1030 depending on where you live and then there is a replay of each at 1am and 3am respectively. I'll check it out at 930 just in case but Time Warner and ESPNU must both be wrong.

At this point I wish I drove a Prius.
Agree, I just saw the new one gets 53 miles to the gallon...that must be damn nice to fill up once a month.

Im 28 so I dont have the grasp on the recruitment of those guys and their impact on the program that you do, however given the state of our program with the scandals and negative media attention we've received, I think he would be a HUGE recruit in so many more ways than just being the #1 recruit in the country.

Nerlens is going to be great for someone, but landing him does not guarantee a national title. We will be just fine even without him. Would it be nice to land him? Of course. But we are swimming with talent with or without him.

Yes i know the talent we have. However i am worried next year with not DC2 because if we do not get Nerlens. I start DC2 at center and let him go to work. However i am worried about Rak and his development of bringing something offensively productive. And Baye is just a rebounder and shot blocker. Nerlens give us a safety blanket and we have nonthing going into next season to worry about because we would be preason top 5 and lets go

and there is also the less talked about that after MCW and triche. With Cooney of the bench we have no other guard if MCW or Triche happen to them we are screwed. Getting Nerlens just would put a good feeling going into next season i like that

Agree, I just saw the new one gets 53 miles to the gallon...that must be damn nice to fill up once a month.
53 miles a gallon? I could go to and from work 5 days a week on one gallon... sigh

You sure about that? That's not what the ESPNU guide online says. The Life of Dickie V is 2 hours. The E-W and N-S games are both at 1030 depending on where you live and then there is a replay of each at 1am and 3am respectively. I'll check it out at 930 just in case but Time Warner and ESPNU must both be wrong.
not positive, no, but it just seemed weird. I recommend just checking at 9 to be certain. I could be 100% wrong but I remember ESPN saying it would be 9 and i can not fathom anyone on earth wanting to hear Dick V talk about his life and Duke for 2 hours.

not positive, no, but it just seemed weird. I recommend just checking at 9 to be certain. I could be 100% wrong but I remember ESPN saying it would be 9 and i can not fathom anyone on earth wanting to hear Dick V talk about his life and Duke for 2 hours.
says 10:30 on espnu on my tv also :noidea:

You can't take much from All-Star games. Noel looked more comfortable underneath but that can be expected. They mentioned hes concentrated on range and outside game. Cuse would be the school most likely where he would need that skill. Coleman is a pure 5 which is great with or without Noel. He didn't seem to play hard. But this was an All-Star game where they were in command. He dominated early then faded when it wasn't much of a game.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
Also Noel being the number 1 recruit already, maybe he was trying to let some other guys show their skills.

That's what I plan to do at 930. If it is still Dookie V, I switch to soap opera reruns.

I think you may be right. Watching the Lax game on the U and they just said 9 for the E-W and 1030 for N-S.

at 8:30 there is some dickie v thing and it is listed from 8:30-10:30. But what it really is is the first half hour is the dickie v duke thing, then from 9-10:30 is the east west game. Followed by the North South game at 10:30. Dont miss it.
thanks!

I got out my magic 8 ball...and it said...wait it's leaking ink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom