Nerlens | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...The Chixox have had some ugly unis in their history. And don't forget, they also played in shorts sometimes in the 70s.
tb_uniforms_'76whitesox.jpg

Anyone else been reading the stuff on Hoyatalk regarding Noel? Somebody there says that they have a source that told them G'Town is officially out and that Noel is going to the highest bidder or something. The fans there are going into a tizzy lol

Anyone else been reading the stuff on Hoyatalk regarding Noel? Somebody there says that they have a source that told them G'Town is officially out and that Noel is going to the highest bidder or something. The fans there are going into a tizzy lol

Yea, i know that poster and he has good sources

Yea, i know that poster and he has good sources

Interesting. He said Syracuse is "FAR FROM" a done deal, but it seems that he's implying that Kentucky and Syracuse are both trying to pay for his services.

Interesting. He said Syracuse is "FAR FROM" a done deal, but it seems that he's implying that Kentucky and Syracuse are both trying to pay for his services.

Yea i mean, hes going by what he was told and he wouldnt lie...but how engaged his source is who knows?

Yea i mean, hes going by what he was told and he wouldnt lie...but how engaged his source is who knows?

Just read that thread and it sounds like this to me, "Noel is probably not going to Georgetown, so OBVIOUSLY Kentucky and Syracuse are paying for him."

Just read that thread and it sounds like this to me, "Noel is probably not going to Georgetown, so OBVIOUSLY Kentucky and Syracuse are paying for him."

Yea im curious what their tune would be if he picked the hoyas lol

Thats exactly how I read that too, its funny how every school believes there school doesnt cheat in recruiting but every other team does.

I thought the same thing but their saying that if he chose Gtown it would be because he wanted to not because of any outside influence which is laughable.

They've already talked about that. They're hoping Noel comes to his senses and realizes that it isn't all about the money and that he'll choose G'Town because they're clearly the best fit.

Yeah here's his twitter:

Nolan @NationWideNolan
Those asking - not gut speculation. It's as big of a mess as you might think - and then some.

2h Nolan @NationWideNolan
& continue to Take pride in being a Georgetown student/alum/fan. (My comments: OH, how noble are ye! Allen Iverson was on your team, dumbass.)

If you're expectations for Nerlens were low to start with...lower them. It's going to take a miracle. Literally, a miracle.

It's funny how there's a 67 page thread over there and no one mentions money until it becomes clear that he's not picking them.

I suppose it's only become the dirtiest recruitment in history in the last week? How'd Georgetown get in the top 3 if the other two are so blatantly dirty?

It's funny how there's a 67 page thread over there and no one mentions money until it becomes clear that he's not picking them.

I suppose it's only become the dirtiest recruitment in history in the last week? How'd Georgetown get in the top 3 if the other two are so blatantly dirty?

because, you see, HE LOVES GEORGETOWN...like...for real..he loves them, he dreams of going there...unfortunately, the money is just too much alas he must go to UK or Syracuse...even though he still closes his eyes at night dreaming of wearing "Hoya Grey".

Dont mention the words money, recruiting, and us

Really ppl i hope your just making fun of those gtown posters whining cause they are not getting the guy they want. They should be used to it by now

Do you really think we going to get involved in that wrong doing, with everything we have went through this year.

I hope your just kidding

Yeah here's his twitter:

Nolan @NationWideNolan
Those asking - not gut speculation. It's as big of a mess as you might think - and then some.

& continue to Take pride in being a Georgetown student/alum/fan. (My comments: OH, how noble are ye! Allen Iverson was on your team, dumbass.)

If you're expectations for Nerlens were low to start with...lower them. It's going to take a miracle. Literally, a miracle.

How proud was he when Charles Smith killed those two kids in Nerlens' hometown?

GTown fans are f*cking garbage. Their jealously and excuses are sickening.

This is all very reminiscent how ballistic the Maryland board went when Carmelo signed with us.

Wasn't following back then. Had no idea.What was the story?

Wasn't following back then. Had no idea.What was the story?
There was this guy on there with the handle of "Smokefree" who insisted that the only reason that we had gotten Carmelo is that money was involved. Otherwise, he would have gone to Maryland (of course). The guy continued his vendetta against Syracuse for the longest time.

Dont mention the words money, recruiting, and us

Really ppl i hope your just making fun of those gtown posters whining cause they are not getting the guy they want. They should be used to it by now

Do you really think we going to get involved in that wrong doing, with everything we have went through this year.

I hope your just kidding

Don't worry bro, we're on the up and up

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xfolr4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics