New 2019 Center

2003champs

Walk On
Doing the math from another thread, I believe dreaming is telling us that JBA is orange. Am I close?

JazzNC

Starter
I think he means Ajak... otherwise no need for secrecy.

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
15 minutes before you posted this thread, you posted "SU" in the JBA thread...

reedny

Hall of Fame / 44 Degrees of Consanguinity
Are you saying we landed a commitment?
My question too. "New" (Center) doesn't mean new "Commit". There are lots of centers.

Last edited:

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Chol Marial 7’2” now playing at IMG would be my guess. Perfect for zone and chewy replacement
Man, you’re not kidding. I looked at this kid just now. Knows what to do with the ball. Highly skilled for that size. He’s WAY more advanced than Chewy right now. I hope we are recruiting this kid. Perfect for sure like you say.

JazzNC

Starter
Man, you’re not kidding. I looked at this kid just now. Knows what to do with the ball. Highly skilled for that size. He’s WAY more advanced than Chewy right now. I hope we are recruiting this kid. Perfect for sure like you say.
Only knock on him is his injuries. He's got a lot of game.

RF2044

Living Legend
This can has got some serious game. He has much better skill development / has a much better feel for the game than most beanpole types.

We'd be lucky if this is the guy mentioned above -- he's going to be an NBA player, just needs to add weight / get stronger.

Top Bottom