New 2019 Center | Syracusefan.com

New 2019 Center

Doing the math from another thread, I believe dreaming is telling us that JBA is orange. Am I close?

Doing the math from another thread, I believe dreaming is telling us that JBA is orange. Am I close?

He's talking about someone else besides him.

920x920.jpg

I think he means Ajak... otherwise no need for secrecy.

15 minutes before you posted this thread, you posted "SU" in the JBA thread...

Are you saying we landed a commitment?
My question too. "New" (Center) doesn't mean new "Commit". There are lots of centers.

Last edited:
Chol Marial 7’2” now playing at IMG would be my guess. Perfect for zone and chewy replacement

Man, you’re not kidding. I looked at this kid just now. Knows what to do with the ball. Highly skilled for that size. He’s WAY more advanced than Chewy right now. I hope we are recruiting this kid. Perfect for sure like you say.

Man, you’re not kidding. I looked at this kid just now. Knows what to do with the ball. Highly skilled for that size. He’s WAY more advanced than Chewy right now. I hope we are recruiting this kid. Perfect for sure like you say.
Only knock on him is his injuries. He's got a lot of game.

This can has got some serious game. He has much better skill development / has a much better feel for the game than most beanpole types.

We'd be lucky if this is the guy mentioned above -- he's going to be an NBA player, just needs to add weight / get stronger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom