New Assistant Strength Coach: Keith Caton | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New Assistant Strength Coach: Keith Caton

This is the kind of hire that Syracuse has rarely made in the past. They lost an important member of the football staff and took the opportunity to upgrade the staff to a new level. I think this is a great hire and hope it is a sign that SU is making a fundamental change in how the AD department does business.

Hopefully this new hire rises and ends the career of Will Hicks

Last I heard (in late fall) Will Hicks could end up in Jacksonville soon with Marrone.

You deleted part of the last Quote at the end of the post to which you were responding. When you do that it blends the two posts into one. Fixed.
You deleted part of the last Quote at the end of the post to which you were responding. When you do that it blends the two posts into one. Fixed.
Thank u

Hopefully this new hire rises and ends the career of Will Hicks
I ran into Will Hicks in Florida this past weekend with the SU women's tennis team. He's still with the athletic department and does olympic sports. We had a great conversation about the tennis team's season and their recruits. He noticed some Syracuse gear and we talked for a bit. Super friendly and the entire team was very nice. They've got some talented ladies.

Man, I love seeing the low bar set and the head down, but he needs to get a little deeper.
My son is a competitive power lifter, and I've seen some people lift amazing weights (for both their age and/or weight), but the thing that amazes me with these football players is how they can generate this much power and still run like a deer...thats impressive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom