Class of 2021 New Commit: Carter Rice (MA) Mid

Abclaxfan

Scout Team
New 2021 recruit out of Mass. Part of one of the top programs in the state and plays for laxachusetts. Extremely athletic midfielder. Can play anywhere on the field. Also is a very good football player. I'll wait to release his name until it officially goes public. Overall I'm excited. Big get

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
New 2021 recruit out of Mass. Part of one of the top programs in the state and plays for laxachusetts. Extremely athletic midfielder. Can play anywhere on the field. Also is a very good football player. I'll wait to release his name until it officially goes public. Overall I'm excited. Big get
Awesome, needed another high end middie. Hope this breaks soon, interested to see who it is.

Abclaxfan

Scout Team
Awesome, needed another high end middie. Hope this breaks soon, interested to see who it is.
I would expect his high school and laxachusetts to post something tonight. Not sure if Inside Lacrosse/Ty Xanders will post anything. 4 star recruit from their evaluations.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Looks like a real nice get. The 2021 class went from a real big question mark at mid and really offense overall to having multiple 4 stars and some real nice potential at both attack and midfield. Staff has done a real nice job shoring up the midfield after all of the decommitts and lost kids to transfers this past semester.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Watched a couple minutes of his first tape, and he’s got skills but while watching it I noticed when he cranks from the outside he’s shooting lefty but when he dodges he going right and shooting right?
And he looks comfortable with both, is he a lefty or righty?

SDCuse114

Walk On
Rice practicing wall-ball back in 2015. Looks like he has a couple younger brothers that play too.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
sigh. He has to go ivy if given the chance. nice prospect though
He had the IVY offers before committing here, if needed get with Babers and see about him potentially playing fball if thats it takes.

DoctahLexus

2nd String
This guy looks great. Both hands, strong, plenty of Dordevic style shake, and still two years to go playing high level high school lax. He scores on quite a few long poles who don't look like slouches. That clear/goal at 1:40 in the highlight vid...sweet.

DoctahLexus

2nd String
He had the IVY offers before committing here, if needed get with Babers and see about him potentially playing fball if thats it takes.
That's a good point. It is different than the Joey Carino situation.

tbonezone

Living Legend
Rice practicing wall-ball back in 2015. Looks like he has a couple younger brothers that play too.

how are you supposed to break any windows at that range ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom