New Commit CB Gerald Robinson (FL)... | Syracusefan.com

New Commit CB Gerald Robinson (FL)...

BOOM, indeed coach McDonald.

Contest between McDonald and Acosta? 1-2.

Big get right here. Some say the best CB in Miami-Dade area.

Offers from Kentucky, UCF, and Cincy at this point. Will get some big looks late in the cycle.

Committed on McDonald's word only. Got to love that.

Great, now you got me worried :(
I read in another thread that two of his uncles played for Miami. That's the only reason I mentioned it.

Last edited:
Hopefully he stands by his word when the"U" and others come calling this fall.
Yep I won't get to excited about this until he signs his LOI.

I read in another thread that two of his uncles are played for Miami. That's the only reason I mentioned it.

Cuse should be worried. He's definitely on the radar of the U and Florida among other big dogs. They'll scout him as we enter the evaluation season and into the fall season. This one won't be over until the ink is dry.

From what I understand the HS has other D1 prospects this year to so there'll be a lot of eyeballs around.

But that's OK this is what we should want.

Cuse should be worried. He's definitely on the radar of the U and Florida among other big dogs. They'll scout him as we enter the evaluation season and into the fall season. This one won't be over until the ink is dry.

From what I understand the HS has other D1 prospects this year to so there'll be a lot of eyeballs around.

To get the best we need to beat out the rest.

I'm not worried. Florida will be down this year. I expect the HC to get the boot. I don't recall any hype about the U but I wouldn't be surprised if they fall backwards too.

Coach McDonald has been pretty good at keeping the kids who commit to him early in the cycle - I like it and am cautiously optimistic that he'll stick with SU

inkt.gif

McDonald is a blessing.

PhatOrange said:
Cuse should be worried. He's definitely on the radar of the U and Florida among other big dogs. They'll scout him as we enter the evaluation season and into the fall season. This one won't be over until the ink is dry. From what I understand the HS has other D1 prospects this year to so there'll be a lot of eyeballs around. But that's OK this is what we should want.

We've yet to lose a McDonald recruit from Florida to a Florida school.

I noticed only one response for Frederick. He must not be as good as Robinson because he's from New York and he wasn't recruited by George Macdonlad

I noticed only one response for Frederick. He must not be as good as Robinson because he's from New York and he wasn't recruited by George Macdonlad

Who invited the Bad News Bear? ^^^^^

I like that we basically have GMc running a one man show in Florida, and we don't need to commit extra recruiting down there. He locks that up and we have the whole rest of the staff for wherever else we want to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom