Class of 2025 - New Commit : Jake Meyer (GA: Wesleyan) Att/Mid (10/17/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 New Commit : Jake Meyer (GA: Wesleyan) Att/Mid (10/17/23)

I know Meyer is already a 4* but I feel like he's still flying under the radar if that's possible . The more I see about him the more I see a 5 star top 50 recruit. He is one to keep an eye on over the next two years, sees like he's just scratching the surface.

I know Meyer is already a 4* but I feel like he's still flying under the radar if that's possible . The more I see about him the more I see a 5 star top 50 recruit. He is one to keep an eye on over the next two years, sees like he's just scratching the surface.
This^^^^
Loved this kid.. him and Pike were two of the kids. I was really hoping we got that I didn’t want to say their name to jinx it.lmao

He’s also already involved in box… maybe he’ll be one going up north for the summer

This^^^^
Loved this kid.. him and Pike were two of the kids. I was really hoping we got that I didn’t want to say their name to jinx it.lmao

He’s also already involved in box… maybe he’ll be one going up north for the summer
Donny Scott lives less than an hour away in Atlanta. I’d love to see Meyer join him in Orangeville next summer to begin learning from Spallina, Deere, Bucktooth, & Co.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom