Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

1/1...let’s hope I’m right on #2
FA8558D0-B02A-4DBE-A25F-AEE9D87A701C.gif

ATTN FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS, DUE TO RECENTS COMMENTS MADE WITHIN LAST 5 MINUTES FROM CREASERAT I WILL WITHDRAW MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT AND I AM NOW AGAIN NERVOUS IN MY PANTS...AGAIN, DAMMIT!!

LETS GET THIS CHEDDA DESKO AND COMPANY!
HHH!!

Wait there is already a new commit Charlie K out of Allentown, defense? Is this the commit creaserat?

Couldn't help but notice class of 2022 Joey Spallina out of Mt. Sinai HS on Long Island wearing a Syracuse lacrosse sweatshirt with a Syracuse pompom knitted beanie on his dad's Instagram stories. He is without a doubt one of the top prospects-- if not THE top prospect in his class.

His dad is head coach of the women's Stony Brook team, who has a pretty good relationship with GG. Not to mention GG has a very good relationship with the coaches on the women's side at Mt. Sinai HS. Next year the women's team will have 4 Mt. Sinai players on the roster. Now I know coaches aren't allowed to contact him until his Junior year, but lets all hope and pray that Desko and March are somehow maintaining a relationship (within boundaries of course) with his family because this would be a HUGE get. We need to keep him in NY! :);)

View attachment 178297

Gotta give Illestcuse a shout out here, him spotting the Cuse gear got this whole thing rolling on the board. Syracuse has unbelievable online sleuths for all sports on this board.

Joey's Italian off Carrier Circle is very good.

1/1...let’s hope I’m right on #2
Gotta give Illestcuse a shout out here, him spotting the Cuse gear got this whole thing rolling on the board. Syracuse has unbelievable online sleuths for all sports on this board.
Funny thing issss-- that I had my eye on him way before that post and had this whole long write-up saved into the notes on my phone. It was about how amazing of a player he is and me asking if Desko and co. was taking a looking at him. There were WAY too many links between him and our program, but never posted it 'cos I didn't wanna be a creep. One day I happened to be browsing instagram and was caught off guard! I was like im definitely posting this now haha!