Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

Negative ghost rider
8144F43A-5066-4AB6-9812-EDBBA8922F9A.gif

Someone needs to send Pat March a thank you card. And if this other name that folks are hearing is as big then we may want to send him 2 cards. Just putting that out there.

I’ll send him the signed jeresy I wore when I beat Brandon Reese 1v1. What else can we send him?

Last edited:
I dont want to speak for crease rat but its a commit bot a flip if it were to happen.
Ha, thanks. I was allowing myself to have visions of last years #1 McAdorey staying home to play with his buddy Joey instead of heading to Durham but hey, at least I may now get some sleep tonight lol

Is this person as big as it’s being made out to be?

I don't want to get detailed as its not my scoop and I don't want to make it obvious but yes it would be.

Ha, thanks. I was allowing myself to have visions of last years #1 McAdorey staying home to play with his buddy Joey instead of heading to Durham but hey, at least I may now get some sleep tonight lol

LOL I hear ya on McAdorey another great player. He's a Duke guy though barring something crazy happening.

We are so incredibly back! Who would have thought we would be here in the during the 2018 season/flipping apocalypse? Glad Desko and co were able to completely turn the ship around. Best part is he is not a one off. There is depth in this class already!

If I was a betting man my picks would be any of the following: Brock Behrman, Truitt Sunderland, Joey Terenzi or Andrew McAdorey (at least I'm hoping its one of the four). ;)

If I was a betting man my picks would be any of the following: Brock Behrman, Truitt Sunderland, Joey Terenzi or Andrew McAdorey (at least I'm hoping its one of the four). ;)
Scratch off the first two as they have committed elsewhere, ND (BB) and UVA (TS)