Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

Cool Z shirt.
E8TbLolXoAMQU83

Based on the news I woke up to about my own team, I fully expected this post to be news that Spallina had flipped.

Love this kind of content.

"Son, the best all around player of all time, and best defender of all time are here to see you. Oh, they said something about wanting you to play at the school with the best facilities, where the greatest football player of all time went and played lacrosse, and greatest attack man of all time played too."

Honestly, the concern that Gait might not be able to recruit could be the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever worried about on this Board (hyperbole noted).

Soooo there's a video circulating right now of Melo congratulating Jake and Joey on their commitment to Syracuse and told them to bring another championship back to 'Cuse. So f****** dope!!!! Once orange, forever orange!
THE ROUND MAN IS DANCING TONIGHTTTTT

Soooo there's a video circulating right now of Melo congratulating Jake and Joey on their commitment to Syracuse and told them to bring another championship back to 'Cuse. So f****** dope!!!! Once orange, forever orange!
Amazing! Not sure how that came to be but awesome for Melo to do that