Class of 2020 - New Commit: Owen Hiltz (IN: Culver) Attack / Flip from Denver | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 New Commit: Owen Hiltz (IN: Culver) Attack / Flip from Denver

So there appears to be a bunch of Hiltz/Culver "practicing" videos up on Culver's twitter but also on Warrior Lacrosse. Also, Culver posted SU's announcement of March's hire. Obviously March is well thought of there.

Just listened to the pod. Not mentioned in reference to any 2021 5* kids that were discussed. Briefly discussed todaro but not in a real negative way as it relates to cuse. Just noted the club coach (Cuse) vs high school coach (Johnny Hopkins) connections.

Spent quite a bit of time discussing Hiltz. Good stuff there. Referenced what I tend to believe- landing one game changing type talent is worth 3-4 good talents. They really like him. Mentioned Scanlan too.

Moving this to the Hiltz page, because I think it's really worth listening to. Foy and Xanders have very high praise for the Culver player. Foy was really excited about Hiltz's passing ability and Xanders said a lot of people think he's right there with O'Neal who is one of the biggest hyped recruits in a long time. Anyways below is the link to the podcast -

224101D6-3E18-491F-96F3-6A672319A113.jpeg

That’s shocking. A HS team beat the professional national team??

So they show every Culver goal besides Owen Hiltz's goals, sounds about laxdotcom to me lol :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom