Class of 2018 - New Commit: Peter Fiorini (NY:B'ville), Middie Signed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Peter Fiorini (NY:B'ville), Middie Signed

Talked to his dad a while back. SU wants him at 210lbs when he walks into campus.
He should be able to pack that on his 6'3" frame. This kids' assist numbers from the midfield his Soph year & so far this year are really impressive.

Section semi vs FM, he had a good game, tough matchup vs Barlow. He had some nice runs vs ssdm on mismatchs, but only finished once. Word in the stands is that is playing injured. Hope he is full go vs wg on Thursday. bville will need him.

B'Ville 9, West Genny 8

Fiorini 1 & 1

-18383af0ce324e82.JPG

Last edited:
Meet the 2017 All-CNY boys lacrosse team

fiorinijpg-20762cf5b420875d.jpg

Peter Fiorini
Baldwinsville

Junior

Midfield

2017 stats: 29 goals, 50 assists for 79 points

Best moment of the season: Winning the section championship.

Who inspires you? My dad. He devotes his life to lacrosse and making me a better player and person.

Which teammate would be a serious contender on 'The Voice'? And what would his audition song be? Franky Delia, singing "Electric Avenue."

What's your most treasured piece of sports equipment? My lacrosse stick. It has been with me for a large part of my life.

Describe your pregame routine: Eat a PBJ sandwich and take a nap.

Who's your favorite person to follow on Instagram? DJ Khaled. He is very inspirational.

Standouts From Session 1 Of The National High School Lacrosse Showcase

Pete Fiorini ’18, M, Baldwinsville (N.Y.) – Syracuse
The silky smooth lefty’s offensive prowess was on full display at NHSLS, where he led Baldwinsville to a surprise run to the quarterfinals, which included an impressive win over perennial powerhouse Culver Academy from Indiana. Fiorini showcased his ability to attack the cage both down the alley and from the left wing, gliding by shorties and poles alike and unleashing hard left handed shots that routinely found the back of the net. The Syracuse verbal was also a force in transition, using his incredible foot speed and long strides to fly down the field, creating 4v3 fast breaks for his squad. -T.O.