Class of 2018 - New Commit: Peter Fiorini (NY:B'ville), Middie Signed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Peter Fiorini (NY:B'ville), Middie Signed

Standouts From Session 1 Of The National High School Lacrosse Showcase

Pete Fiorini ’18, M, Baldwinsville (N.Y.) – Syracuse
The silky smooth lefty’s offensive prowess was on full display at NHSLS, where he led Baldwinsville to a surprise run to the quarterfinals, which included an impressive win over perennial powerhouse Culver Academy from Indiana. Fiorini showcased his ability to attack the cage both down the alley and from the left wing, gliding by shorties and poles alike and unleashing hard left handed shots that routinely found the back of the net. The Syracuse verbal was also a force in transition, using his incredible foot speed and long strides to fly down the field, creating 4v3 fast breaks for his squad. -T.O.

Heard hes blown up on the circuit this summer despite missing sometime due to injury. Expect his ranking to shoot up.

Standouts From Session 1 Of The National High School Lacrosse Showcase

Pete Fiorini ’18, M, Baldwinsville (N.Y.) – Syracuse
The silky smooth lefty’s offensive prowess was on full display at NHSLS, where he led Baldwinsville to a surprise run to the quarterfinals, which included an impressive win over perennial powerhouse Culver Academy from Indiana. Fiorini showcased his ability to attack the cage both down the alley and from the left wing, gliding by shorties and poles alike and unleashing hard left handed shots that routinely found the back of the net. The Syracuse verbal was also a force in transition, using his incredible foot speed and long strides to fly down the field, creating 4v3 fast breaks for his squad. -T.O.

NYSSWA boys lacrosse all-state team, 2017

2017 NYSSWA All-State team
Large schools

FIRST TEAM
Connor DeSimone Smithtown East-11 Sr. Attack
Brendan Nichtern Massapequa-8 Sr. Attack
Donovan Welsh Fayetteville-Manlius-3 Sr. Attack
Lucas Quinn Niskayuna-2 Sr. Midfielder
Peter Fiorini III Baldwinsville-3 Jr. Midfielder
Jack Lalley St. Joe's-MMAA Sr. Midfielder
Angelo Petrakis Massapequa-8 Soph. Midfielder
Brett Barlow Fayetteville-Manlius-3 Sr. Midfielder
Andrew McKenna Ward Melville-11 Sr. Defense
Jose Boyer Yorktown-1 Sr. Defense
Matt Gardner Victor-5 Sr. Defense
Chayse Ierlan Victor-5 Jr. Goalie

Crazy group of Sr, Jr athletes at Bville. D-1s in FB, soccer (B&G) lacrosse (B&G), baseball, softball, volleyball (G).

Crazy group of Sr, Jr athletes at Bville. D-1s in FB, soccer (B&G) lacrosse (B&G), baseball, softball, volleyball (G).
I’m telling you, it’s in the water. My neighbors daughter (John Goodwin, SU LAX) is captain of the girls lax team and going to VT. My son is 8 and in year four of LAX, and I’m making him drink a lot of it! :)

I’m telling you, it’s in the water. My neighbors daughter (John Goodwin, SU LAX) is captain of the girls lax team and going to VT. My son is 8 and in year four of LAX, and I’m making him drink a lot of it! :)
Sara? (Julia was older, right.) Good friend of my son's.
Funny story (to me) my son was walking the hall with some buddies and noticed that at 6'3, he was the shortest. The others were 6'5", 6'6" and 6'8".

Sara? (Julia was older, right.) Good friend of my son's.
Funny story (to me) my son was walking the hall with some buddies and noticed that at 6'3, he was the shortest. The others were 6'5", 6'6" and 6'8".
Correct.

John was part of that 88,89,90 run. Hell of a musician too. Apparently the lax and musical skills rubbed off. Julia was the one on AGT, but Sara is no slouch vocally. Nice family.