Class of 2018 - New Commit: Peter Fiorini (NY:B'ville), Middie Signed | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Peter Fiorini (NY:B'ville), Middie Signed

Crazy group of Sr, Jr athletes at Bville. D-1s in FB, soccer (B&G) lacrosse (B&G), baseball, softball, volleyball (G).
Bville has really committed to their Athletics... Wish CNS would get serious

We got 3 of the 44. Doesn’t seem great. Some schools got several more it seems (without counting).

It can be a mixed bag. SU had 4 or 5 a few years ago and led the country, you see how that turned out.

We got 3 of the 44. Doesn’t seem great. Some schools got several more it seems (without counting).

Also, if your underwhelmed with three I wouldn't look at next years total as SU is on track for 1 at best maybe even none. 2019 is going to be a smaller class and there really isn't an elite level type of player outside of Levandowski and though I like Graham he is doing a PG year so he's in the class of 2020. Hopefully Rosa keeps improving.

Is 20 yards out unusually far (I understand that's a D-1 kid vs HS)
Actually released it closer to 16 out n body within hash. Id say YES to your question if 20 but NO to this shot. HS shots >15 depends on the range/ shot of the individual player. If opponent scouted then their D should have been up a few steps instead of giving Fiorini room to step in and launch a missile

Meet the 2018 All-CNY boys lacrosse team

88e_20180620dnallcnyboyslax9.jpeg

Peter Fiorini III (Baldwinsville)
Senior
Position: Midfield
What's next? Syracuse University
Best moment of the season: Beating Pittsford in the rematch.
Who inspires you? Lebron James, because he's the GOAT.
What's your go-to warm-up song? Plug Walk
The last thing you say before taking the field: SCO BABY