Class of 2023 - New Commit: Trey Deere (PQ / CT: Salisbury) Attack | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New Commit: Trey Deere (PQ / CT: Salisbury) Attack

Salisbury beat Brunswick 10-9. Deere had a couple goals in the part that I watched
That’s a BIG win. All of Brunswick’s varsity has D1 offers. That’s a legit upset.

That’s a BIG win. All of Brunswick’s varsity has D1 offers. That’s a legit upset.

Salisbury School is full of D1 recruits also. Brock Behrman, a ND recruit, was running the offense. Aiden Aitken, a UMd recruit at the midfield, ... 15+ D1 recruits on their roster. Their Face-off man Brady Wambach (UNC 2023 #27) while not dominating, seemed to have the better of it while I watched. Their goalie Wimmershoff (Rutgers 2023 4-star) did well.

But Brunswick has a lot of 5-star guys, including #3 Hoffman (Penn) and #6 Delgado (Duke) in Inside Lacrosse's 2023 list. 2022 Caponitti is a 5-star attack (Georgetown) and 2022 defenseman Charlie Johnson (Duke) is a 5-star. Defenseman Will Donovan (ND) has been picked for the UA AA game...

Salisbury School is full of D1 recruits also. Brock Behrman, a ND recruit, was running the offense. Aiden Aitken, a UMd recruit at the midfield, ... 15+ D1 recruits on their roster. Their Face-off man Brady Wambach (UNC 2023 #27) while not dominating, seemed to have the better of it while I watched. Their goalie Wimmershoff (Rutgers 2023 4-star) did well.

But Brunswick has a lot of 5-star guys, including #3 Hoffman (Penn) and #6 Delgado (Duke) in Inside Lacrosse's 2023 list. 2022 Caponitti is a 5-star attack (Georgetown) and 2022 defenseman Charlie Johnson (Duke) is a 5-star. Defenseman Will Donovan (ND) has been picked for the UA AA game...
Impressive collective of talent on 1 field. Really excited about Deere and his upside! Charlie Johnson is going to be handful for the next 4 years. He may be the one defender that constantly gave Spallina fits on the club circuit.

The 2022 GEICO High School Lacrosse Nationals

DateTime (ET)MatchupNetwork
Mon, May 306 p.m.No. 8 Salisbury vs. No. 15 BullisESPNU
8 p.m.No. 7 Taft vs. IMG AcademyESPNU
Tue, May 317 p.m.GEICO High School LAX Nationals-Championship GameESPNU

“High School” nationals. I’d rather watch public schools play than these prep schools who recruit.

“High School” nationals. I’d rather watch public schools play than these prep schools who recruit.

giphy.webp

Last edited:
The 2022 GEICO High School Lacrosse Nationals

DateTime (ET)MatchupNetwork
Mon, May 306 p.m.No. 8 Salisbury vs. No. 15 BullisESPNU
8 p.m.No. 7 Taft vs. IMG AcademyESPNU
Tue, May 317 p.m.GEICO High School LAX Nationals-Championship GameESPNU
Add more games to a full day of lacrosse!!good stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member