Class of 2023 - New Commit: Trey Deere (PQ / CT: Salisbury) Attack | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New Commit: Trey Deere (PQ / CT: Salisbury) Attack

Salisbury beat Brunswick a week ago. Salisbury is the 4 seed Brunswick the 1... :confused:
Salisbury just lost to Deerfield and lost to Lawrenceville earlier in the season.

Brunswick wins 11-7 this time.
Salisbury had too much trouble with the clearing game, particularly in the first half, and didn't get down to the offensive end enough.

Deere & Salisbury vs Taft on ESPNU at 7p. Anyone catch their win over Bullis yesterday? How’d Deere look?

Deere & Salisbury vs Taft on ESPNU at 7p. Anyone catch their win over Bullis yesterday? How’d Deere look?
Had 1 goal, tho it was a pretty nice shovel under the goalies armpit type of shot lol. His game reminds me of Jeremy Thompson/ Cody Jamieson, he's super unselfish and he's most comfortable finishing near the crease, he loves doorstep shots! But what impressed me the most was his ride, he forced two impressive turnovers and had one really nice sideline save.

Deere is looking great (2 goals so far) and commentator mentioned he is the leading scorer on their hockey team, which apparently is in a top level high school league.
Watch his ride.. he’s always around the ball

I think Voigt is closest comparison, but he also shows some poise as a feeder when he does carry the ball. Very much an off ball guy overall for Salisbury though. Still just a junior as well. We will have feeders around him too that's for sure. Believe he was 4-1 today.

I think Voigt is closest comparison, but he also shows some poise as a feeder when he does carry the ball. Very much an off ball guy overall for Salisbury though. Still just a junior as well. We will have feeders around him too that's for sure. Believe he was 4-1 today.
Love watching this kid!!
He assist was sweet as hell too

Seems like we have some studs coming in the next couple of classes. Much needed. Pick up a couple good players in the portal each year and we are back in business

Voigt is a better player than he showed at Syracuse. Very underutilized, he has great vision.

312F9AD0-C8D7-4BA2-916B-6556D0C35766.jpeg