New Depth Chart? | Syracusefan.com

New Depth Chart?

The night of the first game bc DINO doesn't care about fan fare and will only release it out of pressure to.

The night of the first game bc DINO doesn't care about fan fare and will only release it out of pressure to.

He’ll release it when it’s ready.

It's common for schools not to release the depth chart until the beginning of each game week.

id guess it will be out before dino has his weekly acc teleconference with tommorrow being more likely

As long as there are 11 on the field dressed in whatever color is decided upon to represent SU that day, it doesn’t much matter to me.
Glad you want us to play with the same 11 guys the entire game. Sounds like disaster waiting to happen.

I was just asking. I’m anxious, excited and pumped to get the season going. Sorry if I was just trying to ask a simple question. Wasn’t sure if it was said that he’d release it Friday night before the game, or Monday before his press conference.

Sorry for being a fan.

I was just asking. I’m anxious, excited and pumped to get the season going. Sorry if I was just trying to ask a simple question. Wasn’t sure if it was said that he’d release it Friday night before the game, or Monday before his press conference.

Sorry for being a fan.

It was a good question, I was responding to Ish assuming it was a Babers conspiracy

I'd be happy with the updated numbers and players names. I need my SU roster in my hand for the games, especially at home games.

Good, then we shouldn't talk about predictions until he is ready.
Talk about whatever you want. You can even talk about who you think will be on the depth chart. We don't need the team to release one to us to speculate, and releasing one now or friday morning won't affect the outcome of the game.

Last edited:
Hopefully, Bailey will tweet out pictures of it when it's handed out this morning. That seems to be the standard way of doing it - distribution to the media right before the presser.

Hopefully, Bailey will tweet out pictures of it when it's handed out this morning. That seems to be the standard way of doing it - distribution to the media right before the presser.

Yep, no different than last year.

Although, part of me is hoping he just doesn't release one. It would be funny.

Yep, no different than last year.

Although, part of me is hoping he just doesn't release one. It would be funny.
Very Harbaugh-esque. I wonder how Dino feels about chickens...

Announce Devito as the starter, roll him out for the first play and then put Dungey in. Play some mind games with Lester...that would be very baber-esque, although that would never happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom