New Gloves | Syracusefan.com

New Gloves

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
@EricWhiteCuse
Get on our level #swaggggggggg #cuse14 pic.twitter.com/4U0VkMrcub

BQXOFgQCQAEO3tb.jpg

What's the over/under on 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalties from flashing these?

These are awesome.

What's the over/under on 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalties from flashing these?
how many did Oregon get? Or the other schools that have these?

Some players wore 44 gloves like that at the USC game last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Yeah didn't think these were new for this year but i could be wrong. The 44 artwork looks very similar to last year's USC gear.

Yeah didn't think these were new for this year but i could be wrong. The 44 artwork looks very similar to last year's USC gear.

In this pic from last season, it looks like Keon Lyn is wearing these gloves. You can barely make out a 4 on his right palm.

syracuse-oranges-shamarko-thomas.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375141435.147537.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375141452.928877.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375141478.856769.jpg

A few more samples of the gloves being used last year.

No one ever said they were new. The kids love them. Its probably a message to a recruit. Like they were talking about on Espn today, uniforms are for the kids, they love it, and ask coaches about uniforms when they have visits.

No one ever said they were new. The kids love them. Its probably a message to a recruit. Like they were talking about on Espn today, uniforms are for the kids, they love it, and ask coaches about uniforms when they have visits.
I first caught wind of this today via a co worker who found it on the home page of Bleacher Report. Granted a crap source, but stated them to be brand new. I think that's why so many are jumping on the new thing.

What's the subject of the original post of this thread?

I was referring to the tweet about swag. This board made them new, along with some online stories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom