New GM: Nate McNeil | Syracusefan.com

New GM: Nate McNeil

It's National Signing Day in the world of college football, and new Syracuse coach Fran Brown is working on solidifying the future of his program -- on and off the field.

Sources tell FootballScoop that part of Brown's plan is to add a general manager for the Syracuse program.

Nate McNeal, director of player personnel the past two seasons for Bret Bielema's Illinois football program, will join Brown's Syracuse staff as the program's G.M., sources told FootballScoop.

Villanova hired a GM for their basketball team. Here's a description of the duties for their position at least.

The General Manager will support William B. Finneran Endowed Men's Head Coach Kyle Neptune and Women's Head Coach Denise Dillon in managing a myriad of responsibilities that impact both programs, including opportunities and education around Name, Image and Likeness; the transfer portal; student-athlete brand-building and marketing; and advancing institutional fundraising in partnership with University Advancement.

GM? As in General Manager? Lmao...has this always been a thing in CFB, or is it a new thing w NIL?

If I had the choice of working for Fran or looking at Bret Bielema's fat butt every day, I'd be moving to Syracuse too. Hey coach, you don't play anymore. There's no need to be 350 lbs.

Z5BAS2RFUWC6KJRBW3G2AKOCZE.jpg

If I had the choice of working for Fran or looking at Bret Bielema's fat butt every day, I'd be moving to Syracuse too. Hey coach, you don't play anymore. There's no need to be 350 lbs.

I love the story that he met his wife at a blackjack table in Vegas, and he punched above his considerable weight with respect to her physical appearance. I bet he'd be fun to party with.

Did you notice the Illinois player on the left side of the pic is DeVito? He’s everywhere.

That looks photo shopped.

Villanova hired a GM for their basketball team. Here's a description of the duties for their position at least.

The General Manager will support William B. Finneran Endowed Men's Head Coach Kyle Neptune and Women's Head Coach Denise Dillon in managing a myriad of responsibilities that impact both programs, including opportunities and education around Name, Image and Likeness; the transfer portal; student-athlete brand-building and marketing; and advancing institutional fundraising in partnership with University Advancement.
Description written by entry level who doesn’t understand the use of “myriad”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom