New info (I think) on Big East tickets | Syracusefan.com

New info (I think) on Big East tickets

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
I just called the ticket office 443-2121 and asked about the tourney tickets. She said season ticket holders had to buy two tickets (to all sessions) and the price was $1035. Furthermore, she said that they were not planning to email season ticket holders (as they did the last few years, I believe) and that if you wanted tickets reserved for you, you had to call up and put your name on a list (!). So, I did, but I think I'm going to try to find another way. I asked her why all this difficulty and she said that they weren't sure what their allotment was going to be. I asked, "Is this because we're leaving the Big East?" and she laughed. But it's not funny!

They're never sure of their exact allotment. It's some weird thing with the BE. Same with student tix. We always know its around 55, but one year it may be 53, one it may be 57.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called the ticket office 443-2121 and asked about the tourney tickets. She said season ticket holders had to buy two tickets (to all sessions) and the price was $1035. Furthermore, she said that they were not planning to email season ticket holders (as they did the last few years, I believe) and that if you wanted tickets reserved for you, you had to call up and put your name on a list (!). So, I did, but I think I'm going to try to find another way. I asked her why all this difficulty and she said that they weren't sure what their allotment was going to be. I asked, "Is this because we're leaving the Big East?" and she laughed. But it's not funny!

The price also includes a brick at the Melo Center.

But what if I don't want a brick??

You get teh brick regardless. I know because my father called yesterday and was told this and gave me the exact number (dollar wise) that you posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom