New nn tweet | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New nn tweet

I know I'm reading into every tiny thing...tu here's what I don't like about the tweet. "the right decision thats best for me". If its cuse I think he's excited to play with MCW, to play for Hop and JB in front of 30k. Eating your brussel sprouts is whats best for you. Putting your dog to sleep is a decision thats best for him. Sounds like either his mom told him what she thinks is best, GTown, or he's doing what he thinks will make him the most money, UK, not what he wanted to do. Hope thats just overanalyzing.

I know I'm reading into every tiny thing...tu here's what I don't like about the tweet. "the right decision thats best for me". If its cuse I think he's excited to play with MCW, to play for Hop and JB in front of 30k. Eating your brussel sprouts is whats best for you. Putting your dog to sleep is a decision thats best for him. Sounds like either his mom told him what she thinks is best, GTown, or he's doing what he thinks will make him the most money, UK, not what he wanted to do. Hope thats just overanalyzing.
See...I took it as he's owning his decision. It was personal. That's the way I read it... Syracuse...he consulted with his family and ultimately made HIS decision.

The way in reading the tweet is that he's made his decision and we are all trying to read way too much into every word choice.

Personally I will assume he is going elsewhere until he says he is going to Syracuse. Makes me less likely to be dissapointed. At the same time this program will be just fine with out Nerlens Noel. With him we have the makings of a special team, with out him, we have the makings of a very good/special team.

That said...He would look really good manning the middle of the zone for next years national champs...the Syracuse Orange...Jimmy's final season.

Tweet definitely favors Georgetown.

New pic MCW just put up:

http://yfrog.com/mnj05fej

You can clearly see basketball was a big stress for him, then he erased it and made it less of a stressor. Musta got word of Noel to 'Cuse and become less stressed. That settles it.

Tweet definitely favors Georgetown.

New pic MCW just put up:

http://yfrog.com/mnj05fej

You can clearly see basketball was a big stress for him, then he erased it and made it less of a stressor. Musta got word of Noel to 'Cuse and become less stressed. That settles it.
What is the pic? I cannot see it at work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom