New OC/QB Coach: Sterlin Gilbert | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

New OC/QB Coach: Sterlin Gilbert

He's just recently started following a QB from the West coast whose name has been tossed around, with ties to Dino
From what I see he was following him before. Y'all need to learn how to read Twitter.

Unreal. Signed offer sheet. Seriously.

What does that even mean? Dino scribbled a number on a napkin and gilbert sent it back with a wink and a nod?

Lol. An actual contract is no more binding than an offer sheet. You two are being dramatic for nothing. And before you say buy out clause in a contract. One, are you sure there always are buy outs for assts? And two, how much do you think the buy out would be. Based upon a $600k contract, if there was a buyout it would be about $150k. Whoopee.

Lol. An actual contract is no more binding than an offer sheet. You two are being dramatic for nothing. And before you say buy out clause in a contract. One, are you sure there always are but ours? And two, how much do you think the buy out would be. Based upon a $600k contract, if there was a buyout it would be about $150k. Whoopee.

I think Arizona paid 100K to get Kingsbury from USC last year. Like you said. B... F...D. Reading the posts yesterday I never knew that I was in the presence of such business greatness and acumen.

I think Arizona paid 100K to get Kingsbury from USC last year. Like you said. B... F...D. Reading the posts yesterday I never knew that I was in the presence of such business greatness and acumen.
38268A79-8673-47A5-B614-A92E1904E540.jpeg

Only in cuse are we worried when we see this thread bumped “let’s hope he is still with us” “gosh I hope when I open this thread it’s something positive” “but has he signed the contract?” “Good god please tell me there is no news of him bolting town”

Weird times, weird times.

Like I said it’s an employment contract for an at will employee. Which means they are free to walk just like you are free to fire them. The only question post separation is what compensation the non terminating party is entitled. You are always free to quit and no coach in his right mind is going to sign a contract with a non compete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom