New OC/QB Coach: Sterlin Gilbert | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

New OC/QB Coach: Sterlin Gilbert

I can vouch for the craft beers all over austin. Just to warn visitors... for some reason there are a lot of sour beers in Austin. I think something to do with the grain here. Takes some getting used to. My favorite is anything from Live Oak.

I travel all over the country and world for work and you can’t throw a dead cat without hitting a microbrewery anywhere in the US. It’s not just a state or big city thing anymore.

kinda ridiculous that Babers won’t be addressing coaching changes.

Thought the same done or not I would expect something. It's been a wild and crazy start to the off-season. That said I will be fine with no announcement if knock it out of the park finishing out this recruiting class.

One thing you don’t understand is the complexity of putting this offense in.

Dino said it takes at least a year and a half for the reps and conditioning to kick in fully. He was right.

You guys were too impatient and paid a horrible price when you got rid of Sterlin. Look at the damage done after he left. Good luck with the rebuild. Scott was a pretty good OC. Hope he can make things work for you down there.

Also hope we schedule a home and home with USF soon. Tampa is a great place to visit, hopefully in November.

I think we were excited when Tags figured out a power i wasn't going to work with the kids we had.

He finally agreed to put them in space and let his play-makers do what they've done their whole lives playing FL style football.

I agree and hope they do schedule them soon.

I think we were excited when Tags figured out a power i wasn't going to work with the kids we had.

He finally agreed to put them in space and let his play-makers do what they've done their whole lives playing FL style football.

I agree and hope they do schedule them soon.
Thanks for stopping back. I take it that Tags is Taggart.

Last edited:
At least he updated his Twitter

Hasn't been active, but it was updated

Unreal. Signed offer sheet. Seriously.
What does that even mean? Dino scribbled a number on a napkin and gilbert sent it back with a wink and a nod?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom