New Offer - LB Devaris Brunson (ECU commit) will also visit N.C. State | Syracusefan.com

New Offer - LB Devaris Brunson (ECU commit) will also visit N.C. State

The 6'1" 210 pound rising senior is considered a four-star recruit by At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. and the 18th best linebacker in the country.

Brunson announced his decision on his twitter page by simply posting "I just committed to East Carolina University."

Brunson had offers from ECU and North Carolina State and was also receiving interest Ohio State, Clemson and South Carolina.
WITN

Here's some Sr. video of him at RB only.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2068462/highlights/28135386

January 14, 2013
Brunson hoping for a call from USC

By Phil Kornblut
Lake City LB Devaris Brunson has been committed to East Carolina but says he is "still open to all the schools showing interest in me." USC, in its search for linebackers, has looked into Brunson thru his coach Jim Rowell. "My coach has been telling me they are supposed to be giving me a call," Brunson said. "I'll wait to hear from them. I'd be interested if they showed interest." Brunson also has an offer from NC State and is hearing from Louisiana-Lafayette. Brunson is scheduled to visit East Carolina this weekend and NC State the next weekend. This season the Shrine Bowler totaled 89 tackles with 4 sacks and 2 interceptions, both returned for touchdowns. He also rushed for 850 yards.

This kid would be a nice p/u... be interesting to see if we can reel him in with Team UberCruit...

are these kids all at risk of not making the grade? It seems like a four star would have a ton of offers at this point in the game. Maybe we are going to load some kids into Milford and have a nice harvest next Jan

It'd be a nice pick-up, but I honestly don't see it happening.

are these kids all at risk of not making the grade? It seems like a four star would have a ton of offers at this point in the game. Maybe we are going to load some kids into Milford and have a nice harvest next Jan
it's because he shouldn't be ranked a four star prospect with that offer list.