New OL Coach Mike Cavanaugh | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New OL Coach Mike Cavanaugh

On the flip side, Nick Gates LT, was the highest graded returning big 10 lineman, last year. He declared early for the draft, and is projected as a 3rd or 4th round pic.

If you saw how often he took plays off, you'd understand why nobody minds that he left early.

He was badly miscast at prehistoric Nebraska, where the forward pass is still a novelty.

After two pro-style coaches, far from it. But considering that they were both miserable failures, well...

If you saw how often he took plays off, you'd understand why nobody minds that he left early.

After two pro-style coaches, far from it. But considering that they were both miserable failures, well...

Didn't Riley go 9-4 in 2016?

I think Frost will be a huge upgrade. Good luck to you and all the sad Husker fans. Better days are ahead! Hopefully the same applies to us!

Not seeing spectacular reviews from husker fan boards. Then again its fan boards.
Ha you're not kidding. I just took a look for myself and I couldn't find one positive thing said about his coaching on the boards I visited. Nothing. GRobesque

I hope this hire works out

side note - their 24/7 board is called the Boneyard. Eww

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom