New QB Recruiting Direction | Syracusefan.com

New QB Recruiting Direction

O-pulse

Scout Team
Now that our 2 top QB targets have selected to go elsewhere; who are our best candidates for QB recruits for 2018, moving forward?

Where are all the insiders; is there no one on this board with any knowledge of these things they are willing to share?

Carter Bradley and Steven Krajewski are names that I believe fell into the second tier of our QB board.

Thanks, Hardnosed,
On 247 Sports, Carter Bradley is assumed to be headed for Pitt and Steven Krajewski is listed as cooling on us; Perhaps we cooled on him. Anyone have any additional on these 2?

Justin Fields, now that would be ironic if we landed him. However, with his offer list, that will be a tough sell. With Dino and his cadre, anything is possible, though.

Fields is going to FSU , outside shot Georgia.
Maybe we get the kid Doyle or a kid we haven't offered yet I forget his name I will look him up

Braedon zenlovic we haven't offered , he has camped a lot , is a descent Qb I saw twice might be a late offer ( my opinion not staff )

Braedon zenlovic we haven't offered , he has camped a lot , is a descent Qb I saw twice might be a late offer ( my opinion not staff )
He's a little lower on their list but they like him. I think some other guys will have to say no before he's considered.

I'm guessing we go with no QB's in this class unless one has a break out senior year.

If we have to we will take a project , still talent out there maybe not rated by jackass agencies , we just have to find them but believe me they are out there

If we have to we will take a project , still talent out there maybe not rated by jackass agencies , we just have to find them but believe me they are out there

If you have prospects that you think are very valuable (not just QBs but in general), do you make that known to the staff?

It's July of 2017. There is time. Kids change there minds, coaches get fired, kids transfer or a kid has that break out senior season. Not worried. We will get a QB in the 2018 class.

It's July of 2017. There is time. Kids change there minds, coaches get fired, kids transfer or a kid has that break out senior season. Not worried. We will get a QB in the 2018 class.
I agree. I could easily see Dungey having a record breaking year and garnering national attention and opening the eyes of a kid who is wavering from a commitment.

I hope Coach Babers and Lewis keep an eye on Tadas Tatarunas @tadas_tatarunas out of Mentor HS in Ohio. He is a good size kid with a strong arm, looks accurate
and looks like he can throw most all the passes. I don't know what is holding him back. :noidea:

I hope Coach Babers and Lewis keep an eye on Tadas Tatarunas @tadas_tatarunas out of Mentor HS in Ohio. He is a good size kid with a strong arm, looks accurate
and looks like he can throw most all the passes. I don't know what is holding him back. :noidea:
He had visited , no offer yet but could be one we offer and get , good size , good touch on deep ball , lacks zip , and looks slow footed

Fields is going to FSU , outside shot Georgia.
Maybe we get the kid Doyle or a kid we haven't offered yet I forget his name I will look him up

Yeah, Fields just became the #1 overall recruit in the entire country. We have a better shot at going undefeated then signing him.

There is the Canadian kid who camped at SU last year. His season got cut short last year, now playing at St. James School in Maryland.

Well Boller is following him now. Wouldn't mind if his Uncle would post on here again.

Well Boller is following him now. Wouldn't mind if his Uncle would post on here again.
Yes me too. He IM me a couple times and had given some good insight on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom